No products in the cart.
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup cooked Quinoa
- 3/4 cup lentil sprouts (or sprouts of choice)
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup roasted almonds, chopped
- In a large bowl combine quinoa, sprouts, carrot, scallions, sunflower seeds, and almonds. Toss with dressing and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Source: Wendy Polisi