No products in the cart.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat the egg with a whisk until fluffy, then beat in the remaining ingredients just until smooth (For thinner pancakes, stir in an additional 1/4 cup of milk)
- Heat the pan/griddle and add a small amount of butter, once it melts add 3 tablespoons of batter (you can use a small ladle or a large spoon.
- Cook the pancakes till they are puffed and the sides are dry and golden, then flip them to cook the other side (you can add a bit more butter once you flip them to add some color and flavor to the other side)
- Serve the pancakes stacked and hot, with maple syrup or your desired topping.