No products in the cart.
- 188 Grams (1 1/2 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 266 Grams (1 1/3 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Unsalted Butter, at room temp.
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 heaping tbsp lemon rind
- 4oz (1/4 cup) Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 8oz Raspberries (fresh or frozen-if frozen keep frozen until you fold them in the batter)
- 188 Grams (1 1/2 cup) powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer combine sugar and butter for 3-4 minutes, so it’s nice and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time. Mix in lemon rind and juice. Fold in dry mixture. Then fold in Greek yogurt, then gently fold in raspberries.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack for at least 30 minutes before starting glaze.
- While cake is cooling prepare lemon glaze. In a bowl combine powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon rind.
- Drizzle on top of the cake when it is completely cool.
- Store cake in an airtight container, store in fridge to last longer.
Source: Confessions of a Baking Queen